1. IDENTIFYING INFORMATION: In compliance with the duty of information as stated in Article 10 of Spanish Act 34/2002 of 11 July regarding Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the required information is shown below: The owner of servitecma.com is SERVITEC MEDIOAMBIENTE S.L. -hereinafter Servitec Medioambiente-, whose registered offices are located at Calle Comandante Manso número 12 1ºB, 24500 Villafranca del Bierzo (Spain). VAT Number: B-09326000. It is registered in the Commercial Registration of Burgos (Spain) in Volume 374, Book 165 of the General Section, Page 36, Sheet B U-5775, 1st Inscription. Contact e-mail: email@example.com.
2. USERS: Anyone accessing and/or using the Servitec Medioambiente website becomes a USER and, therefore agrees to comply with these General Conditions of Use. The so-mentioned Conditions are independent of the General Conditions of Contract -when applicable.
3. USING THE WEBSITE: servitecma.com allows the USER to access a great number of online information, services, programs and data -hereinafter the contents- belonging to Servitec Medioambiente or its licensors. The USER is responsible for his use of the website. This includes any registrations which would be necessary to access certain services or contents. When filling out the so-mentioned registrations, the USER will be responsible for giving licit and truthful information. As a consequence to this registration, the USER may be given a password. The USER accepts his responsibility over this password and commits to use it correctly and confidentially.
The USER commits to correctly use any contents and services -such as chat services, discussion forums or news groups- Servitec Medioambiente may offer through its website, and not to use them with the purpose of: (i) incurring in activities which are illicit, illegal or opposing good faith and public order; (ii) spreading propaganda which contents are racist, xenophobic, illegally pornographic, in favour of terrorism or against human rights; (iii) creating damages in physical or logic systems of Servitec Medioambiente, its suppliers or third parties, and introducing or spreading online viruses or any other physical or logic systems which may cause the aforementioned damages; (iv) trying to access or use the e-mails of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. Servitec Medioambiente reserves the right to remove any comments or messages violating the dignity of a person if these are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist or pornographic, those attacking young people, children, public order or public safety, or those which -in their opinion- are not suitable for publication. In any case, Servitec Medioambiente will not be responsible for the opinions of the users in forums, chats or any other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: Servitec Medioambiente complies with the guidelines of the Spanish Organic Act 15/1999 of 13 November regarding Personal Data Protection, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December approving the Regulation of Development of the Organic Act, and any other regulations in force. Servitec Medioambiente tries to guarantee a correct use and treatment of every user’s personal data.
In order to do so, whenever Servitec Medioambiente needs to collect personal data, they will let the user know about the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions regarding the processing of his information. They will inform him about the liability of the file, the address of the person responsible, how to practice his rights to access, correct, cancel or object this information, the goal of this file, and the transmission of data to third parties -if applicable. Additionally, Servitec Medioambiente complies with Spanish Act 34/2002 of 11 July regarding Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will ask for the permission of the user to use his e-mail with commercial purpose whenever it may be necessary.
5. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: Servitec Medioambiente, by itself or as a grantee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, apart from all contents created by Servitec Medioambiente or its licensors -such as images, sounds, audio files, videos, software, texts, brands or logos, colour combinations, structure, design, selections of used materials, computer programs which may be necessary for the proper functioning, access, use, etc. All rights reserved. Pursuant to articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Act, exhibition, distribution or public communication of part or all the contents of this website with commercial purposes through any support or technical means without permission of Servitec Medioambiente is strictly prohibited.
The USER agrees to follow all rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property of Servictec Medioambiente. The USER may view, print, copy or save any contents of the website in his hard drive or any other physical support provided that he does so only and exclusively for his personal and private use. The USER will refrain from removing, changing, eluding or manipulating any protection device or safety system installed on Servitec Medioambiente pages.
6. DISCLAMER OF WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Servitec Medioambiente is not responsible in any case for any type of damages caused by -but not limited to-: mistakes or omissions in contents, not availability of the website or transmission of viruses or malware. The company takes all possible technological measures to avoid so.
7. CHANGES: Servitec Medioambiente reserves the right to perform any changes they consider necessary in their website. Therefore, they can change, remove or add any contents or services offered at the website, apart of the way they are shown or where they are placed in.
8. LINKS: In case servitecma.com shows links or hyperlinks to other sites on the internet, Servitec Medioambiente does not have any control over the aforementioned sites or their contents. Servitec Medioambiente will in any case be responsible for the contents of a link belonging to another website and cannot guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, size, truthfulness, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of the above mentioned hyperlinks or any other internet site. Equally, the inclusion of these external connections does not mean any sort of association, fusion or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: Servitec Medioambiente reserves the right to deny or take back the access to the website and/or the offered services without notice -by their own will or that of a third party- to those users failing to fulfil these General Conditions.
10. GENERAL: Servitec Medioambiente will prosecute the non-fulfilment of these Conditions and any wrongful use of their website. In these cases, they will take the corresponding civil and criminal actions.
11. CHANGES AND DURATION OF THESE CONDITIONS: Servitec Medioambiente reserves the right to change at any given moment these Conditions if they are correctly published as they are in this document. The duration of these Conditions depends on their exhibition and they will be in force until they are modified by correctly published different Conditions.
12. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between Servitec Medioambiente and the User will be ruled by the governing Spanish law and all arguments will be subject to the court and magistrates court of Burgos (Spain).