1. SERVITEC MEDIOAMBIENTE S.L.’s registered offices are located at C/Comandante Manso número 12 1ºB D, 24500 Villafranca Del Bierzo (Spain). VAT Number: B-09326000. It is registered in the Commercial Registration of Burgos (Spain) in Volume 374, Book 165 of the General Section, Page 36, Sheet B U-5775, 1st Inscription. They can be contacted by:
• Telephone: (+34) 984 540 813
• Fax: (+34) 987 540 897
• e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following text explains our criteria and rules when using the personal information users may give us when accessing our corporate website: servitecma.com
2. SERVITEC MEDIOAMBIENTE S.L. (hereinafter, the provider), according to Organic Act 15/1999 regarding Personal Data Protection (LOPD) and the implementing regulation, according to articles 5 and 6 of the LOPD, informs all users of the website servitecma.com who provide or are about to provide their personal information that their data will be incorporated to a computer file registered at the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
3. By marking the corresponding box, users agree freely and specifically that their personal information can be used by the provider for the following purposes:
i. Sending commercial communication by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical mean. These commercial communications will be related to products or services offered by the provider, the cooperators or other partners with whom the company may have a commercial promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal information. Anyhow, all commercial communications will be sent by the provider and they will be related to products and services regarding the provider’s field.
ii. Statistical purposes.
iii. Processing orders, applications or any type of petition the user may send via any of the contact forms shown on the company’s website.
iv. Sending the website’s newsletters.
4. SERVITEC MEDIOAMBIENTE S.L. informs and specifically guarantees users their personal information will never be transferred to third companies. If any kind of transmission of personal data should be done, they will request the formal, informed and unequivocal consent of the users.
5. All requests of personal information made by the website are mandatory, for these data are necessary for delivering the user an optimal service. In case the user does not render all required data, the provider cannot guarantee the information and/or services he provides are completely adapted to the user’s needs.
how to practice his rights to access, correct, cancel or object this information,
6. In any case, SERVITEC MEDIOAMBIENTE S.L. guarantees the user his rights to access, correct, cancel, and getting information about and object his data according to governing laws. Therefore, according to Organic Act 15/1999 regarding Personal Data Protection (LOPD), he will be able to exercise these rights sending a petition, together with a copy of his I.D. by:
i. E-mail: email@example.com
ii. Fax: (+34) 987 540 897
iii. Regular mail: C/Comandante Manso 12 1º B, 24500 Villafranca del Bierzo (Spain)
7. Equally, the user can cancel any subscription services in the section dedicate to cancel all e-mails sent by the provider.
8. Furthermore, SERVITEC MEDIOAMBIENTAL S.L. has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures so as to guarantee the safety and integrity of the personal data, and to avoid their lost, change and/or access by unauthorized third parties.
Cookies used by the website are associated to an anonymous user and his computer and do not gather any personal information.
Using cookies, it is possible for the website’s server to recognize the web browser of the user so as to improve the experience. This allows users who have previously entered the site to enjoy services, promotions or contests exclusively targeted to them without needing to register on every visit. They are also used to measure the audience and transit parameters, controlling progresses and knowing the number of people visiting the site.
The user can adjust the settings of his browser to be advised of the presence of cookies and avoid their installation, in case he wants to. Please, read the instructions of your browser to know how.
If the user wants to browse our web, it is not necessary to allow the installation of cookies sent by the website -or a third party. Nevertheless, the user must log in at every one of the services in which a previous registration is necessary.
In any case, the cookies of this website are temporary, and their only purpose is a more efficient transmission. Cookies will never be used to retrieve personal information.
10. IP ADDRESSES: The website servers may automatically detect the IP address and the domain used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned by a computer when it connects to the internet. All this information is registered in a file of server activity which allows the later processing of the data so as to obtain statistical information such as the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to the web services, the order of those visits, which were the access points, etc.
11. SECURITY: The website uses information security techniques broadly accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control processings, and cryptographic mechanisms so as to avoid a non authorized access to the data. Therefore, the user/customer allows the provider to obtain certain information, so as to authenticate the access controls.
Every contracting process or any process requiring highly personal information -health state, religious believes, etc.- will always be transmitted by a secure communication protocol (i.e.: https://). This is why, no third parties can access the electronically sent information.