- Hydrologic restoration and overflow control
- Landscape restoration
- Cleaning and draining channels
- Erosion control and stability improvement works
- Promoting biodiversity in priority habitats
- Controlling floods
- Improving masses of natural and cultural interest
We carry out all sort of activities aimed at recovery and improvement of spaces and habitats with a high scenic, ecological or natural interest.
- Recovering and cleaning deteriorated areas
- Closing and sealing dumping sites
- Creating civic amenity sites
- Removing and cleaning uncontrolled dumping sites
- Creating warehouses of hazardous waste
- Installing underground containers in urban areas
- Creating infrastructures for farming and forestry waste
We have a vast experience in waste management and recovering deteriorated areas by creating optimal conditions for their reuse in different areas or activities, therefore reducing environmental risks.
- Improving wildlife and fish habitats
- Creating stream crossing and hatching structures for fish
- Creating wildlife and fish inventories
- Installing breeding cages
We perform several actions to improve fauna biodiversity and support sustainable management of wildlife and fish resources.
- Creating, preparing and improving leisure spaces
- Restoring and improving natural spaces and landscapes
- Working on gardens and green spaces
- Creating and improving paths and itineraries
- Restoring and improving heritage sites
- Interpreting natural spaces and heritage sites
We are specialized in actions promoting leisure and social values for natural spaces and heritage sites. We improve urban areas through gardening and arranging the environment.